These low carb scones are amazing!!!
2 egg yolks (or one egg)
100 g philadelphia cream cheese
1 Tbsp sunflower seeds
200 ml (a coffee cup) almond flour
1 tsp psyllium husk (from health shop)
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine egg and cream cheese, mix well.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Using two spoons, place 6 heaps of dough on a grease proof baking sheet on an oven tray.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Leave to cool.
- Serve with cheese and cucumber och minced raspberries and whipped cream.