I was invited out for dinner and the hostess made an amazing chocolate mousse, it was truly ‘to die for’ – so ‘chocolaty’…
50g dark chocolate / perso
1 egg / person
This is what you do:
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Seperate the egg yold from the egg white.
- Add the yolks to the chocolate.
- Whisk the egg whites until firm.
- Fold the whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Dish up in portion sized bowls and refrigerate.
This was truly lovely and a rich chocolate taste…