School outings, family picknicks, an outing to the beach, the park or to the forest. What to pack in the basket?
Here are some easy tips from me:
- cherry tomatoes
- meaty sausages / boerewors
- baby belle cheese or cubes of cheese
- a container with dipp made from creme fraiche and or mayonnaise
- homemade meatballs
- ham and cheese rolls (slices of ham and cheese rolled together)
- boiled eggs
- fried egg, lika sandwich with ham and tomatoe on top
Kids especially like foods all seperate. Clean food, not a mush or mix of things. One container for each item. And they love all the small tubs to open and to pick from.